The Vineyard At Caroland Farms - Tryon NC
Vineyard at Caroland Farms
Amenities abound in this opulent French Country design. Entertaining is easy, with a central grand room and the formal dining room located right off the foyer. The heart of your gatherings, though, will be in the combination kitchen, breakfast nook, and gathering room, where a fireplace and a private screened porch make this area warm and comfortable.
Main Entry abounds with sophisticated French Country appointments and old world style.
The Foyer is a masterpiece with its sweeping staircase, decorative custom iron railings and arched entry into the great room and beyond.
The Living Room boasts an oversized fireplace with a custom antique mantel and surround. Built-in cabinets accent the fireplace which is superimposed upon the vineyard landscape through a bank of French doors accessing the veranda.
The Formal Dining Room adds more sophistication to this very elegant home.
The Chef's Kitchen features a commerical gas cooktop, custom hood, dual wall ovens, walkin pantry, warming drawers, built-in Miele coffee maker, copper sink, and too many other features to list. This is a real cook's kitchen.
2nd Kitchen view looking out to the breakfast nook.
Custom Cabinets, artesian quality tile and stone work are the norm in this kitchen
Breakfast Nook is light and airy and surrounded with views of the farm through the large banks of windows and French doors.
The Family Gathering Room with wood burning fireplace provides direct access to screened patio and offers views of the vineyard and grazing horses.
The Exective Office | No home of this caliber is complete without a spectacular office that rivals most NY 5th Avenue office suites.
Master Bedroom offers a private yet spacious setting. A cozy gas log fireplace, French doors, tray ceilings and great views abound from this comfortable master suite.
Looking out Master Bedroom Suite at covered veranda, mountain and vineyard views and screened patio room.
Master Bathroom features a Jacuzzi tub, glass enclosed shower, dual vanity sinks, water closet and his and her closets with dressing room.
Bonus Room on the second level with access to the 3rd floor loft which can be used for any number of great family needs. Crafts, hobbies or just a quiet reading area.
Guest Bedroom #1 suite with an oversized walk-in shower and great vineyard views.
Guest Bedroom #2 with built-in dressers, desk area and private balcony.
Guest Bedroom #3 and ensuite bathroom
Family Room on lower level supports family activity and great views of barn and vineyard or an eventual pool.
Game Room with bar, pool table and several pinball machines. There's also an exercise room available and full bath.
Garage Apartment is located above the garage with its own private access and full amenities.
Rear Exterior view of home show it nessled within its natural surroundings. With 18 acres of conservation forest behind the residence the setting is private yet pronounced.
Barn | This attractive and highly functional custom metal-clad 6-stall barn offers a full array of equestrian amenities. Features a separate tack and feed room plus an office that could also serve as a possible apartment for groom. A 3-board fenced pasture overlooks vineyard and views of green pastures and lush rolling hills beyond.
Private 4 acre stocked lake with boat house, views and privacy
Grapes are professionally cared for and produce a modest income and hours of pleasure
Views abound in all directions, from the veranda the barn, vineyard and acres of pasture are the pristine view.
Peaceful, majestic and inviting are the views of this home.
Community | Situated in Caroland Farms, a 1200-acre private equestrian community poised on the Carolina state line. As the original conservation development of the area, this premier community ensures protection of the land via conservation easements and community covenants. Caroland Farms offers a 12-mile private equestrian trail system and a distinctive setting amid the grandeur of the Carolina foothills. Easy access to Landrum, Tryon and I-26.
Broker / Realtor
10,229 SQ FT
7 Baths 2 Half Baths
62 + acres with Vineyard and riding trails
- Custom French Country Estate home built in 2008
- Old World style with efficiency focus on today's "Green Technology"
- Over 10,000 sq ft of carefully thought out living and entertaining space
- Built with low maintenance materials and highly efficient systems
3 "Trane" HVAC with highest efficiency ratings
Concrete Shingles featured to look like "shake style" adding fireproofing and insulation.
Palla (brand) windows with double pane for insulation and reflective qualities
Icethene insulation boasting the "R" factor of the home. Average yearly electric bills around $275 per month)
- 3 Rinnai on demand water heaters
- Custom commercial style kitchen, with Wolfe gas cook-top, warming drawers, dual wall ovens, built in steamer, wine chiller, breakfast bar, center island with prep sink, custom cabinets, walk-in pantry with additional freezer, Miele coffee maker and many other extras
- 6 bedroom, 7 full baths and 2 half baths; 1st and 2nd level laundry rooms
- Master on main level with veranda access, His and Her closets with dressing room
- Master bedroom gas log fireplace with sitting area
- Glass enclosed master shower, jet tub, water closet, dual vanity sinks, custom tile work
- Media/family room with wet bar, pool table, pinball game room on lower level
- 2 car lower level garage with 3 additional detached garage bays below guest apartment
- 1 bedroom guest apartment with 650 sq ft new appliances, and laundry above detached garage with laundry
- Lower level exercise room with full bath
- Dog bathing or animal care room with separate entry
- Future wine cellar awaiting your specifications
- Large bonus room and loft on second and 3rd level (excellent hobby or craft area)
- Hard wood floors, and custom tile work throughout
- Substantial storage area in basement
- 62.75 acres fenced and crossed fenced
- 4-acres of red grapes (Cab Franc, Cab Sauvignon, that is professionally maintained and producing a nice red table wine.
Oldest vineyard in Polk County, producing income of $8 to 10,000 per year.
- 1-acre commercial winery site
- 2 additional sub-dividing building rights
- Low taxes based on agricultural use
- Level to rolling land with conservation forest within
- 4-acre stocked pond with dock and boat house
- Vineyard maintenance shed/equipment shed
- Deeded equestrian trails
- Located in Tryon Hounds Hunt country
- Mature mix of fescue and local grasses
The Equestrian Facility
- 6-stall custom built/designed metal clad barn
- center isle construction
- separate tack and feed room
- office/possible apartment for groom
- 3-board fencing
- Room to build your arena
- Caroland Fams is protected by its covenants and offers some of the most up-scale homes in the Tryon area
- with 4,000 acres in protective covenants allowing conservation forests, deeded riding trails, and equestrian friendly neighbors
- minutes from Interstate I-26, food stores and dinning.
- 10 minutes to Landrum SC and 15 minutes to Columbus NC.